Conditions of board for All for paws pet retreat (AFPPR)
1. Proof of Current C5/F3 completed puppy/kitten course over 16 weeks (for under 1 yr) or annual booster and registered worming/flea and tick must be supplied.
2. Price is per calendar day and all arrivals and departures must occur within our open hours. Mon - Fri: 08:00 AM - 10:00 AM 04:00 PM - 06:00 PM, Sat: 08:00 AM - 10:00 AM, Sun: 04:00 PM - 05:00 PM
CLOSED TO ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES ON THE 30/31 March, 1/2 April (Easter) as well as the 25th of April 2018,
22/23/24/25/26/27 of December 2018, 29/30/31 of December 2018 and the 1/2 January 2019
All other public holiday long weekends may have altered hours.Payment for full booked period is required in advance, no refunds are given for date changes. EFTPOS is available.
3. Dogs/cats must be in good physical health without infections conditions within the last 7 days (Coughing/ sneezing/ voming/ diarrhea/ parasitic infestations/ acute demoditic mange or infections disease) and may not have significant behavioural issues (barking/agression(human/dog)/chewing/escaping/digging). AFPPR holds the right to refuse entry and/or send an animal home with significant health or behavioural issues.
4. AFPPR holds no responsibility for any belongings left whilst boarding.
5. Entire animals must be disclosed, dogs over 1yr incur a surcharge. Entire cats are not permitted.
6. Deposits are non-refundable/non-transferable. Bookings are non-transferable.
7. AFPPR companion boards. Socialising of dogs is at AFPPR's discression dependent on guests.
8. Whilst boarding AFPPR assumes legal ownership responsibilities of your cat(s)/dog(s). Veterinary care will be arranged if necessary at the owners expense. Animals may be evacuated as per our emergency plan should the need arise. All For Paws Pet Retreat will not be held responsible for damages/injuries caused at any time.
9. Pets will be returned to any persons who have declared they have the owners authority unless otherwise instructed in writing.
10. For peak periods (school holiday and public holidays) a NON-REFUNDABLE/ NON-TRANSFERABLE $60 per animal deposit is required within 48hrs.
- bookings will be automatically cancelled if the deposit is not received within 48hrs
- for cancellation greater than 4 weeks prior to arrival date the deposit will be credited to customers account for 6 months minus $20 per pet booking fee
- for cancellations or booking shortning 2-4 weeks prior to arrival date deposit forfeited
- for cancellations or booking shortning less than 2 weeks prior to arrival date full booked period charged.
11. Christmas has a minimum 10 day charge regardless of stay length, Easter 6 day charge and all other peak periods a minimum of 3 day charge regardless of stay length.
12. For peak periods Balance of account must be paid and all paperwork including vaccination certificates must be returned a minimum of 2 weeks prior to arrival or at time of booking if made within this time frame.